Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

Other collectors here?

Yup, I love collecting. I'm not a big brick guy. I'm more into novelties and rockets etc. I love Thunder Bomb but the prices of Thunder Bomb bricks have gotten so ridiculous that I won't waste my time with them. Don't have any pics on the computer to post up yet. Plus I just moved and have been super busy but I will post up some when I unpack.

I'll have to get some photos, I mostly like to collect ladyfingers, mighty mites, and candybar mini bricks, but I also have a decent collection of DOT and ICC fountains that I really like and some old japanese smoke balls, among other things

I been collecting for some time. Like just about anything that's vintage. Hit me up Ice Pyro as I love the ladies and mighty mites. Perhaps we could trade! Not many collectors here in Montana! Just a couple pics of a few of my lady and mighty bricks144

Attachments

• 20180629_055855.jpg
    20180629_055855.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Those are both great shooters! I have a clear cello might mite 80/16 brick that is one of my pride and joys.

All the Mighties are great shooters. Brings back memories of when I was a kid. They were about half the price of 1.5 inch stuff so bought a lot of them. Don't think I have seen a clear cello Mighty Mite. Is it a Red Lantern brick?

Yeah, it's a Red lantern brick. I fell ass backwards into it at a pyro shop. I was just getting into collecting and didn't really understand the value. Later that day I thought, "crap, I should have bought them all!" Needless to say, I called the store the next day and they were gone. Funny thing is, it turns out that a guy that I'm good friends with now bought the rest of the case. I'll dig it up and post up a pic tomorrow as I'll finally have some free time.

Great bunch of vintage pyro! The mighty mite brick looks like the super power brick from red lantern. That is the first brick I have seen like that. Mighty mite's were also made by Angel and Hoihing brand.

The Mighty Mite's and the Super Powers are the same cracker I believe. They hit surprisingly hard. Just as good as any 2 grain Thunder Bomb.

I don't think I have had any bad Mighty Mite's over the years. I have some clay ones in both DOT and early U.N 0336 that are just as good as the older ones. Boomer 1 inch crackers are really good too.

Attachments

• 20180226_184113.jpg
    20180226_184113.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 20180405_131228.jpg
    20180405_131228.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Back