Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

Not sure how this effects the 2021 season for display companies

Just finished working the Busch Gardens ( Va.) shows. I'm available, if needed,as they have nightly shows thru July 31st then every weekend until Labor Day.

We got our 3rd and 4th shows off well, but most of our 2nd shows were rained out. Then we have a few more ballgame shows left. So not a terrible season, but still a bit light.

Just finished working the Busch Gardens ( Va.) shows. I'm available, if needed,as they have nightly shows thru July 31st then every weekend until Labor Day.
Let me know if you make it up to Jersey before labor day. I have shows every weekend at an amusement park near Intergalactic until labor day. We'll put you to work.

I doubt it, been a tough year so hard to do much travel right now. Would love to get up there, but just too many things to deal with. May try to get to whatever and whereever MAFF is once it happens again.

I doubt it, been a tough year so hard to do much travel right now. Would love to get up there, but just too many things to deal with. May try to get to whatever and whereever MAFF is once it happens again.
Will you be attending the October Carolina Pyro event? I'll be there with my wife.

We're planning on traveling up to New Jersey on Aug. 21st-28th for our family vacation in Wildwood.
Don should be out on the beach by 3pm setting up the Friday night show (Aug. 27). If you want to get your hands dirty I'm sure he will let you help set up the show. Otherwise you can sit down on the beach with him when he fires the show. Lot's of 6", 8" and couple 10's in that show. Let me know and I'll give him a heads up that you are coming.

I hope to be at the Carolina Pyros event in Oct. Hopefully Dane will be here for that as well. Will be nice to see Pyronut, maybe you can also come down, Howard.

We may have gotten one July show that was postponed rescheduled for labor day weekend, so we are slowly getting more work.

Don should be out on the beach by 3pm setting up the Friday night show (Aug. 27). If you want to get your hands dirty I'm sure he will let you help set up the show. Otherwise you can sit down on the beach with him when he fires the show. Lot's of 6", 8" and couple 10's in that show. Let me know and I'll give him a heads up that you are coming.
I have your number. I'll give you a call the week we arrive in Wildwood and I'll see how things pan out.....

Back