Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

Joe Ratman Firing System Plans

pyrolights

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to chase down the old ratman firing system plans from PyroU for a few weeks now. It seems that the thread was never restarted after PyroU went down. Would anyone have a set of them saved anywhere? They were a great resource and it seems a shame to lose them.

Cheers

I still have two Ratman firing systems I built back in the day. I have paper copies saved somewhere of what I built. Probably not what you are looking for.

Here's two that Joe helped me out with about 8 years ago. Still running today even though I did switch to Cobra a few years ago to get tighter scripting.

Attachments

• 32CueWireless.jpg
    32CueWireless.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 90
  • WSlat207f3.GIF
    WSlat207f3.GIF
    48.3 KB · Views: 83
Greetings.
I still have all my plans. The trick is to know which ones you want.
I have 12 cue ones using a 12 momentary relay board.
I have 24-32 cue ones using the board with the 8 momentary and 4 latch relay board.
I have also designs with 20-36 cues with the configurable board where you could pick the different configurations of momentary and latch relays.

I actually remember there being wired plans at one point which are what I am after.

Regardless I'm sure it would be great to have all the plans be put somewhere that the community could access them, they were certainly very useful when I designed my wireless system.

Joe, I could really use the plans for the 8 momentary 4 latched relay board. Also, does anyone know where to find one of the RR12-conf boards from Rfremotech? They are out of stock with no plans to manufacture more. Thanks in advance for any help.

I'll try bumping this up one more time. There seemed to be interest in the community for these plans and they represented a easy entry point into electrical firing for many. I'd be happy to host them on dropbox or similar if they are too large for the forum.

Greetings.
I still have all my plans. The trick is to know which ones you want.
I have 12 cue ones using a 12 momentary relay board.
I have 24-32 cue ones using the board with the 8 momentary and 4 latch relay board.
I have also designs with 20-36 cues with the configurable board where you could pick the different configurations of momentary and latch relays.
Joe csn you post 12 cue one using a 12 momentary relay board.

Back