Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

Fuse shortage!?!

PyrOgre

It's always something!
Need fuse! Seem's to be an issue this year, or at least right now. Looking for "perfect fuse" 10sec/foot. Anything in the 8-15sec/foot range would be usable. Looking to by a spool or 2, or a case. Anyone have a retailer/wholesaler I can check out? Shipping or Michigan seller. Probably be best to PM me rather than reply here. THANKS!

Good thing I saw this post, Casabella has fuse so reach out to them ASAP it won’t last long. Otherwise I know some have been finding some in odd places including buying from the UK.

These guys have 10 second in stock. It is not the thickest but I just burnt some and it threw plenty of flame.

Cannon Fuse in Montana just sent email this afternoon that they received a shipment.

Limit 5 20’ packs per customer

Cannon Fuse in Montana just sent email this afternoon that they received a shipment.

Limit 5 20’ packs per customer
Thanks for the heads up, but man, at 15$ a roll ill just have to get creative. Hopefully it comes down to a reasonable price next year.

Unfortunately that is going to be the new price, case pricing is almost $10 per roll. Seeing cases of fuse that just came in from China selling $800-1100 per case.

We are banking on many folks trying out e-Fire systems this year after they see the price of fuse.

Hey folks, so you know Pyrodirect has 1 second fast fuse in stock, $8 a roll, $90 for a dozen (7.50 ea), same price for 10 and 15 second.

Back