Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

What’s the best 60g canister?

My 2020/21 picks:

Tiger Tooth Boom Stick, Ring shells, Horsetails, Nishiki all in 1 box!

Tiger Tooth, Cannon of Liberty, Doubles, Sakura effect, mines, brilliant blue colors.

These are hitting the shelf shortly here!

New Tako assortment is awesome. Contains Nishiki Bombs, Mammoth 6”, Ring Masters, Plutonium 6 PCs each in 1 box.

Koto collection and Ring shells are cool.

5” Black Cat, whistle tails! Mines! Comet tails!

Black Cat Patriot, doubles and mines

Realtree Wildcats, 2020 version Tails with red

Great Grizzly, Tiki Bombs, Tails, Tails, Tails

Boomin Bulldog Devastators are a hidden gem with mines.

But the 100 6” shells are the hottest things going at the moment. Wrapped under a couple other names as well. Better than 2018 Death, 2017 Thunderation, Night Gallery’s

EC - have you shot or seen the T-Sky Dragon Rage? Thinking about those this year...waiting to get confirmation on performance...that said, T-Sky hasn't disappointed before, based on what you hear and experience.
I picked up one box of dragons rage last year to try out and was not disappointed. Decent hitters with good size breaks and effects. At least as good if not better than neon skies by Raccoon. I will get a case this year if available. Just saw a video of a new 5 inch shell coming out this year by t-sky that looked very good but was a china demo. Can't remember the name but something to watch out for

I don't know about best, but I sure would like to pick up a case of these if I can ever catch them in stock.
Keep your eyes open for these back in stock, mid May.

We just closed the doors on our container from 76 last week, had 20% substitution rate. After conference call with 76, they are saying that most of these will be going directly to Columbia, MO warehouse and being distributed from there. Even container load drop ship customers may have to pick up or ship these from Missouri.

This inventory shortage is very real, if you are picky, don’t wait, find it and buy it!

I didn’t shoot any OL shells I got this year, but I liked Neon Skies by Raccoon and Nishiki Rules by fireworks fantasy were good for effects, pretty sure they are same shells as holy nishiki.

Hot New Shells list from demos in the post season. Just what I have see in person.

Nishiki Magic, just like Nishiki Blast, but heavy on the flash break

Kong 5” Kanister Shells, again flash breaks that are very noticeable

Kong 6” Platinum, juiced up Raccoon King Dragons, yes these are all Strobing tail shells, Dyno

Look for these 2 brands coming out of North Dakota. Bought pallets of these for our store.
All products from these guys/gal have the nice bright white breaks!

Thunder Bunny Brand:(the wife’s brand)
Krazy Kamuro
Mad Hatter

Torch’s Thunderseries:(Torch’s Brand)
Thunder Shells
Nishiki Madness
Valkyrie (one of the baddest 4” I have ever seen)
Watch for comparison video on 319 Pyro Channel. We shoot side by side OG 2018 Death Shells

Alpha End Game, look for Alpha on a Rez. Great Native American owned brand. Amarok from them even better. Have yet to see Amarok in person, though

2020 produced Great Grizzly Predator XL 5”

Any Pyro King shell

and of coarse and hard to get the Cronic/ Master 100 and new 7” Master 120/Kush

please continue to post what you guys are seeing post forth 2021

I would like to check out that thunder bunny brand! I shot some big daddy by pyro Diablo and they hit pretty hard, no flash but good. Also shot 6 inch bombs by miracle, the kit has 6 each of mines, tails, neons, and nishiki effects. Good effects but wish they were all mines and tails as I already have plenty of nishiki and neon shells, but a great kit to sample a good mix of effects!

Forgot to say I’m also interested in the double jeopardy shells. Look like true double break and not just a gimmick double like the canisters with two festival balls stuffed in it.

I would like to check out that thunder bunny brand! I shot some big daddy by pyro Diablo and they hit pretty hard, no flash but good. Also shot 6 inch bombs by miracle, the kit has 6 each of mines, tails, neons, and nishiki effects. Good effects but wish they were all mines and tails as I already have plenty of nishiki and neon shells, but a great kit to sample a good mix of effects!
Hi KYpyro Question if I may for legal consumer shells, which did you think had the best over all performance, Big Daddy canister or the 6" bombs by Miracle
I two totally different effect shells etc but which seems to have more composition stars, to fill the sky as both seem to have a good a ray of bright colors
Any input appreciated

Back