Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

Today's posts tab?

themadness74

Is there like a "today's post" tab that could be added like there was on previous forums? Or is there already one here I am just not seeing?
I see the new posts and the latest activity tab but nothing for "today''s posts".
If you view a new post, then if you wanna go back and view it again, it seems hard to find like its bumped down to the very bottom or something. And the recent activities just seems to show any post someone makes a comment on.

The today's posts tab was really helpful.

In the drop down "what's new" there is a latest activity. I know I had a hard time finding a post that I wanted to comment on from the night before.

This functionality is actually not part of the software but it is something I would like to see also.

I changed up the What's New page where it will show the recent threads in order of creation. It will show the latest 25 threads instead of just today's. There are separate tabs for the new posts, resources, etc.

I hope this helps for now!

Is there like a "today's post" tab that could be added like there was on previous forums? Or is there already one here I am just not seeing?
I see the new posts and the latest activity tab but nothing for "today''s posts".
If you view a new post, then if you wanna go back and view it again, it seems hard to find like its bumped down to the very bottom or something. And the recent activities just seems to show any post someone makes a comment on.

The today's posts tab was really helpful.

Are you referring to posts or topics?

You can filter "new posts" too.
Tcnmr06.png

Maybe we need a sticky post with these navigation instructions. A link to the instructions could be posted in every welcome post.

Back