Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

Murica Splosion Day!

Ornery Cuss

We had a storm blow through shortly before the show, and some fireworks were damaged, including a 45 shot mortar rack that was supposed to fill that gap you will see at the very end. Even with that, it was my best show. I'm just a once a year backyard guy, and I have done this for a family get together since 2013. This year I used 52 cues, including one of Dewey's MB32Qs and a couple of phoenix 3x4 systems. I planned it out using pyro ignition control. Ground level video was from a GoPro, and I hired a drone pilot this year for some sky views. I think all the product came from SO76. Crank up your speakers and enjoy!

Yikes, that was quite a storm. Glad you were able to pull your show off. It looked good. Nice mix of music. I'm don't usually listen to country, but country does have some good patriot songs that I enjoy in fireworks shows. The drone picked up some lightning in the background as well.

Chris

Yikes, that was quite a storm. Glad you were able to pull your show off. It looked good. Nice mix of music. I'm don't usually listen to country, but country does have some good patriot songs that I enjoy in fireworks shows. The drone picked up some lightning in the background as well.

Chris
Thanks, I had no idea how well it would turn out. Rain was predicted, and I had all the cakes bagged, and plastic sheeting over the mortar racks, but the storm came in with a huge gust of wind, and blew the plastic off of the racks. We quickly got it covered back up, but the damage was done. We also had a few cakes that didn't fire, I think we pulled a couple of wires loose while fixing the plastic. I really thought it was going to be a disaster, and was VERY pleased with how much went up!

Back