Premium members do not see any ads! Click here to learn more.

Back from the PyroU days

MNPyro

MNPyro from the good ole days of PyroU. Did lots of group buys at Victory and several meet ups around MN.

Any other MN folks here? Old PyroU folks?

MHPyro

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the forum! We got the admins on here and many members from the original PyroU. (Not me, I was mostly a lurker in those days.)

ttam23

I joined pyro u the month after it first started. Have been to GLASS and MAFF and the St Luis shoots , been to Demos at Fireworks Forever, Red Rhino , Area 51 , Bigs , Hales, Sizzboom , Schneitters, Spirit 76 and Black Market , also been to a few fireworks swap meets and lots of group buys and group shoots

Last edited:

NightLighter

Staff Member
NightLighter was a regular in the last 3 years of PyroU. We survived all the turmoil of PyroU's slow digital demise and then the PyroFan flash-in-the-pan. I'm one of the admins for the Facebook Pyro Universe group, and a moderator here. The Admins and Moderators here are a subset of the Facebook group plus a few extra, all with roots in the old PyroU forum. I still like the forum format but also see the value of the Facebook era...

I've dabbled in being a Minnesotan. I claim Minnesota native status... I was born in Minneapolis but moved to Madison, WI when I was 3. I found myself living back in the Twin Cities (Apple Valley) from around 1992-1998, and have been in Missouri ever since. I have lots of relatives in Minnesota and my oldest daughter is in Eau Claire, WI, so I'm in MN at least a few times a year, at least passing through...

Where about in MN are you? In what ways are you involved in pyro?

MNPyro

Well that was a fun two years 🤣🤣

Sorry for that, things got crazy and missed the messages.

I'm not in NLP, thought about joining years ago and never did

I'm south of Minneapolis a bit, mainly just consumer stuff, made a few waterfalls and other easy things.